Be a part of the World’s Largest Student Community & Help Future Applicants gain real life insights into Universities, Careers , Student Life & Much & more...
By the Students | For the Students
Help Future Aspirants
Share Real Life Experience
Earn As You
1000+ UK Alumni
7+ Programs & Courses
1500+ UK Universities
1000+ UK Alumni
250+ Programs & Courses
75+ UK Universities
Call Requests from applicants
Confirm / Schedule Call
as per your convenience
for every conversation
UK Cultural Mentor
Cultural Mentor - Overseas
As discussed with Local Mentor
Who We Are ?
At Dreams To Fly, we bring a completely different approach to help every prospective student choose their career path. We are a one stop solution providers for all the difficulties faced by the students from consultation to grooming themselves to be ready tor the upcoming challenges. We aim to build the biggest network and community of students, staff and employers worldwide in the coming year.
Your Role ?
- Analyse problems faced by current and new students and find creative solutions.
- Help new students get to the university in the most convenient and economical way.
- Consult and help new students find the best accommodation as per their convenience and preferences.
- Help them get accustomed to the local culture, traditions and laws.
- Solve any specific issues they might come across.
- Provide guidance and support for 3 months from the date of landing.
- Most important be welcoming and friendly to new students.
- Accurately and honestly representing the Company and its programs to students.
- Providing support and guidance to students as they adapt to their new academic and cultural environment.
- Acting as a resource for students, answering any questions or concerns they may have about their studies or life at their institution.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with students, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and reports on the mentor's activities and interactions with students.
- Being responsible for student accommodation and ensuring that prospective students are satisfied with the virtual tour of the property and basic amenities, including nearby stores and local necessities.
- Greeting and meeting with students upon their arrival.
- Ensuring that all types of bills/payments are handled safely and that the money is handled properly, noting that the mentor will be liable for any missed payments and the company is not liable, in any case.
- Helping in medical support on call.
- Ensuring that medical support is provided to the student within 45 days of their arrival in the country.
- Attending events and meetings related to the Company's programs and initiatives.
- Collaborating with other mentors and team members to effectively support the Company's students.
- Complying with all relevant laws and regulations, including those related to data privacy and confidentiality.
- Attending training and other professional development sessions as required by the Company.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all Company information and materials, including but not limited to student data, and internal policies and procedures.
- Adhering to the Company's policies and procedures at all times.
- In case of emergency, contact the student's parents and the Company immediately upon knowledge.
- Should be settled at the particular destination or have an experience of living at the particular location assigned for more then 2 Years.
- Excellent knowledge of the local vicinity to suit requirements of Indian Students.
- Should not have any previous Criminal Convictions.
Skill & Experience
- Reliable, committed and ambitious individuals looking for new opportunities to learn and earn.
- Good knowledge about the local vicinity and versatile team-worker's who can take the initiative when things don't go according to plan and adapt to the situation, by coming up with alternative solutions.
- An interest in helping prospective students with their decisions.
- Natural leadership and entry-level communication Skills.
- A passion for building and growing relationships.
- The ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insight.
- Preferably, students well acquainted with Hindi and other local Indian languages will be a bonus.
UK Cultural Mentor
Rs.As discussed with Local Mentor
Dreams To Fly
Since July 2022
+91 9981 9981 97